Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My Niece's Family

June 2015

My niece wrote the following on her Facebook page:
"Four years ago today my beloved Carlos became an angel. He is in my thoughts everyday and especially today.
"Love doesn’t die with death. Love is like liquid; when it pours out, it seeps into others’ lives. Love changes form and shape. Love gets into everything. Death doesn’t conquer all; love does. Love wins every single time. Love wins by lasting through death. Love wins by loving more, loving again, loving without fear.  ~Kate O'Neill"  

This post is dedicated to his memory. His twin daughters were born 2 weeks after his death from a cerebral haemorrhage. Carlos 1971 ~ 2011

                                                    Carlos in the mid 2000's 

                                                    The twin's June 2015 age 4
Tell them you love them every day, as we never know what tomorrow will bring or how long we will be together on this Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! However, if you are just commenting to get me to come look at your page because you are selling something, I will delete your post.