Friday, August 14, 2015

Day 17 of the Rocky Fire and Day 6 of the Jerusalem Fire


Updates for The Rocky Fire and the Jerusalem Fires in Lake County August 14, 2015



Cal Fire is reporting that the ‪#‎JerusalemFire‬ has grown to 24,555 acres with 52-percent containment, while the ‪#‎RockyFire‬ remains at 69,438 acres and 95-percent containment.



Story and Map Here  from Lake County Newspaper





I have been devoting my time of late to fixing my laptop. I still have some issues with some pages but I added 5 different ad blockers and Malware checkers. I still did not get rid of the DNS Uploader!  

I am very unhappy with it. I may have to reboot my laptop and wipe the hard 
drive. 
That will be hard to do. My photos and files I am sure are infected. 
So we shall see what I can do.

In the mean time I have added a total of 20 stories of family recipies and my crafts to the Jaquo.com magazine. 

The link for all my stories is at 
Sherry Atbuterfly at Jaquo

                  IoBlue's Pesto Artichoke  Lasagna!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! However, if you are just commenting to get me to come look at your page because you are selling something, I will delete your post.