Sunday, January 11, 2015

Update on my Mom



Photo of my Mom on the left and Me January 2015


Many of you asked how my Mom is doing these days. My Mom fell in July of 2014 and had injured her spine causing stress fracture. 
She also had issues and needed a blood transfusion. She had a steady weight loss for awhile of 23 pounds. She was pretty much bed ridden for many months. 
Now in January 2015 she is doing much better and getting around in a wheelchair. 
She still has to have help getting in and out of bed. She has a monitor on her wheelchair and bed. 
Her skin looks so much better now. Here is a close up of her with a fleece quilt that my daughter and I made for her. She is still living at a Rehab facility in her hometown in Northern California.
Mom will be 85 in April 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! However, if you are just commenting to get me to come look at your page because you are selling something, I will delete your post.