Thursday, February 19, 2015

Aidell's Spicy Mango and Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs in Spaghetti

Aidell's Spicy Mango  and Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs in Spaghetti

My daughter made us a very quick and easy meal last night using the Aidell's meatballs. 
Nutrition facts Serving Size 3 Meatballs (64g)
Servings per container About 5
Amount per serving  Daily Value Calories130 
Calories from fat70 Total fat8 g  12%
Saturated fat2.5 g  12%Trans fat0 g 
Cholesterol60 mg  20%
Sodium480 mg  20%
Total carbohydrate6 g 2%
Dietary fiberLess than 1 g  0%
Sugars5 g 
Protein9 g 
Vitamin A 4%
Calcium 4%
Iron 4%
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Dried Mango (Mango, Cane Sugar), Fruit Juice Concentrate (Apple, Pineapple,Pear And Peach), Dehydrated Sugar Cane Syrup, Cilantro, Salt, Jalapeño Pepper, Sautéed Onion (With Soybean Oil), Vinegar, Spices, Paprika, Onion Powder, And Granulated Garlic, Browned In Vegetable Oil.Not a significant source of Dietary Fiber and Vitamin C.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Information from: https://aidells.com/product/14078


Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

IoBlue's Aidell's Spicy Mango  and Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs in Spaghetti



She used this pasta:

  Barilla White Fiber Pasta 12 Ounce Box


She cooked the pasta according to the package directions.


She made her favorite tomato based pasta sauce and added the Aidell's Spicy Mango and Jalapeno Chicken Meatballs.


She added some spinach just before serving so that the spinach was just wilted.

For my serving I need my pasta drenched in extra sauce, so I added a half of an 8 ounce can of the tomato sauce and warmed it up a bit in the microwave. I added some cracked peppercorns and Viola! a very tasty pasta dish that is quick and easy!  I really love Aidell's meats.  Check out their website to see all the  varieties they have! I was very surprised, as not all the varieties are at the store. The main website: https://aidells.com/

I had her save me a serving and had it for lunch the next day [which is today!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! However, if you are just commenting to get me to come look at your page because you are selling something, I will delete your post.