Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February 28, 2018 Preparing for Easter

Time goes so quickly! 

I spent January and February with Winter illness and trying to recover.  I am feeling much better but not totally recovered.

I did make a St Patrick's Day Hat. I used Plastic Canvas and yarn.  It is not the best as it does not have a pattern.  I had made the Shamrocks years ago.

Here is the Hat:



I am now cutting out more felt for the Felt Easter Eggs that I made several years ago. I gave them all away and did not save any for myself! So I am going to make more and give away more!

I have the felt and ribbon, I just need some lace and rick rack.

                                                     I love this tiny white rick rack.

I also have beads and buttons, as well as a lot of DMC Embroidery floss and some Poly Fill.

At least I have a month to work on them.

Here is the link for my Tutorial on how to make these Easter Eggs and Bunnies out of Felt:

https://butterflyof4.blogspot.com/2018/01/felt-easter-projects-eggs-and-bunnies.html


I will add the photos of the new Easter Eggs as soon as I am done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! However, if you are just commenting to get me to come look at your page because you are selling something, I will delete your post.